MARQUEE WEDDINGS created by marquee specialists! Wonderland Tents & Events is a boutique marquee and event hire specialist in the Margaret River region, renowned for it's world-class marquee venues. Wonderland is a family owned and run business, managed and operated by Russ and Heidi Goldstone. We take immense pride in our work and have a reputation for our immaculate marquees and polished event hire equipment essential for the perfect event. "Big thanks to Russ and Heidi for their efforts. We had our wedding on Molloy Island which logistically was not an easy task. Russ came to site ahead of time to be fully prepared for marquee installation the day before. Their gear was in absolute top condition, attention to detail was impeccable and even the stylist commented on the remarkable cleanliness of the crockery, cutlery and glassware during the set up. We couldn't be happier with the service and assistance, it really helped our day come together without a worry. Thanks guys! Elliot Alfirevich - Venue: Private Property, Molloy Island 2015
*NEW* CRYSTAL CLEAR MARQUEES for Spring 2015
Wonderland Tents and Events has quickly become the wedding marquee specialist in the beautiful southwest region, working with all of the venues and the stunning locations on offer to create exactly what you want for your special day. Something unique to you, that you and your guests will remember.
What makes us 'A Stand Out' wedding marquee specialist is quite simply, that we assume you want the highest quality marquee, the highest levels of service at the most competitive price.
Wonderland Tents and Events guarantee these three key elements:-
Quality - we use only the very best European engineered structures by world leaders Hocker. This means you get a strong, durable, safe, 100% waterproof marquee with a high wind rating and high quality fittings. This is essential down in the southwest because the weather can be unpredictable and quick to change.
Cleanliness - we only supply the cleanest and shiniest marquees with crisp white silk linings that never touch the floor. We scrub clean our marquees by hand after every use to ensure that every customer receives the best looking marquee for their special event!
Service - We offer flexibility to our customers and aim to meet their exacting needs. In short, we aim to get every last detail just right.
These are the steps we take to ensure the highest levels of customer service:
1. Site visit for assessment is essential because every venue and every event is different.
2. Recommendation of a marquee style to suit your choice of venue, to achieve the 'look and feel' that you want.
3. We discuss your lighting and sound options with you in detail for both inside and outside the marquee. Lighting and sound are key components to the success of your event and should not be overlooked.
4. At this point we can provide you with a detailed quote with an exact amount of what your marquee will cost and we don't ever present you with 'hidden extras'.
5. If you are satisfied and the quotation is acceptable we request a 20% deposit and your booking is confirmed and secure.
6. We double check prior to leaving our warehouse that every marquee component and equipment required for the job is checked for cleanliness and operation and loaded to ensure no delays at the venue.
7. On the morning of installation, we meet you on site to again confirm and run through with you exactly where and how the marquee is going to be installed. This means your expectations are met and no mistakes are made.
8. Our specialist team represent the values of Wonderland Tents and Events and you will always find them polite, well spoken and helpful. You won't see smoking, hear loud music or swearing at a site where we are working.
9. The day after, all that is left for us to do is pack down, clear the site of our equipment and leave your venue as neat and clean as it was prior to the marquee installation.
Please contact us today, we really look forward to working with you over the coming months and weeks in the lead up to your special event.
Our showroom is a veritable treasure-trove, glittering with polished cutlery and gleaming glassware, so why not make an appointment and pay us a visit? We guarantee you’ll leave buzzing with ideas for your special event.
- Meticulously maintained solid white and crystal clear Hocker marquees
- Practical and stylish event furniture; tables, chairs, bars
- Sparkling Premium *NEW* white dinnerware, silver cutlery and crystal glassware
- Beautiful lighting options; chandeliers, lanterns, fairies, festoons
- Inooor and outdoor dance floors
- Event furniture set up and pack down
- Practical accessories; market umbrellas, area heaters, mobile cool room