The team at Wonderland can offer you as much, or as little help as you need to plan the perfect event. We've definitely got everything you need to hire and we have a lot of what you want as well.
Terms and Conditions of Hire
1. Any loss, damage or breakage of equipment (including packaging items), the hirer will be charged.
2. All equipment is to be returned cleaned, unless otherwise specified. Returned equipment that requires cleaning will incur additional charges. Items returned after the date stated on the hire contract will incur additional charges.
3. Hire equipment is not insured, all responsibility lies with the hirer.
4. The hirer accepts full responsibility for the correct manner and use of equipment. The hirer indemnifies and holds indemnified the owner from and against all claims, actions, suits,
demands and expenses including all legal costs and expenses in any way arising from injury, loss of income, death or damage caused to the hirer or associated users in respect of the equipment hired.
5. The equipment supplied for hire always remains the property of Wonderland Tents And Events.
6. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that all ordered equipment is in good order and is checked upon pickup/delivery. If any items are missing or incorrect please notify us immediately so that replacements can be arranged. Failure to notify us will result in the client being charged for ordered equipment.
7. Installation and delivery costs are for normal conditions. Should extra labour be required under any circumstances, then additional charges will apply. An extra charge will be levied for difficult sites and stairs.
8. Once a marquee has been erected, all responsibility for the marquee lies with the hire client. Any loss, damage, breakage or additional cleaning will be charged for. This includes water damage & staining from reticulation.
9. Installers of marquees must be informed of the location of all water, gas, reticulation pipes and telephone cables prior to installation. Whilst all care will be taken, no responsibility is taken for any damage caused to any water, gas, reticulation pipes, telephone cables or other equipment. Any repairs will be at the client’s expense. All care will be taken when erecting a marquee; however no liability will be accepted for any damage to property or fixing that a marquee may be attached too.
10. Prices quoted are for 1 days hire unless otherwise specified. Quotes are valid for a period of 30 days.
Bookings require a non refundable deposit of 20%. A booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received. Final payment is required prior to pickup or delivery of goods, unless previously arranged.
Outstanding balances will be charged at 2.5% per month on any overdue accounts.
All hire items attract 10% GST and are included in the prices quoted.
A surcharge of 1.5% will apply for all credit card payments.
11. Prices are subject to change without notice.
12. Items cancelled up to 7 days before hire date will be charged 50% of the hire charge. Items cancelled between 7 and 21 days before hire date will be charged 20% of the hire charge. Items cancelled after delivery/pickup will be charged at the full rate.
13. Any charges incurred by Wonderland Tents and Events or their agent, in recovering equipment and/or monies will be charged to the hire client.